Dear Shima,

Indeed, the plotting routines have not been parallelized yet so they will run
only in serial.
Parallelizing them should be quite straightforward, so anyone willing to
prepare a pull request is welcome to do so on the GitHub
page<https://github.com/wannier-developers/wannier90>.

Regarding the interpolation of the band structure, you could use the
`geninterp` module of postw90.x is instead parallelized - you can find
instructions on how to use it in the documentation
(http://www.wannier.org/support/, User Guide, page 159.
For parallel efficiency, I suggest you investigate (check the timings) of the
use of geninterp_single_file = .false. vs the default geninterp_single_file =
.true. (described in the documentation) that will give important performance
improvements for small systems (but for a big system it might be less relevant).

Best,
Giovanni Pizzi

P.S.: don't forget to sign your posts with your full name and affiliation

--
Giovanni Pizzi
EPFL and NCCR MARVEL

On 2 May 2021, at 11:21, Shima Sharifi