[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Is injustice a greater evil than war?

Yes.

Al Winslow

I say no; why?  Sin is anything contrary to the will of God.  Injustice is a
sin.  War is a sin.  Sin is sin, no one sin is greater than another .  All sin
is abhorrent to Our Holy and Righteous God.   I know people on this list will
disagree with me; what I speak comes from the Bilble.  If you have a
disagreement with my position, take it up with The Author.

In Him,

Derek
I Corithians 2:2