Hi this is Russ, I asume it was me that you were refering to. I am in
Canada. Thank-you for your response. One thing that I would like to point
out is that the CIA is the worlds largest criminal organization that think
nothing of radiating babies in foreign countries or here in Canada for that
matter. By the very nature of their jobs, they are liars, cheats, cons and
murderers. Naming them,,(and I have been naming them) would be an act of
humanity. They have radiated my babies since conception and have tried to
kill me more than once,,,me a father of six. They are a sick ,,out of hand
organized crime organization that should be exposed for what they are. At
present, they are busy gobally, laying clandistine electromagnetic cables
and installing microwave devices to radiate populations as part of a major
ease dropping agenda. Radiation kills and they do not hesitate to kill.
Incase it was not me that your letter was directed, below is a small part of
what I am talking about.. and yes it is political and should be front burner
in discussions around the globe. The radiation equipment they are using as a
matter of course has to be the grossest crime against humanity , ever.
Radiation travels far and wide. There will be many cancers. Once again
thank-you for your warm response and advice. Sincerely Russ Warwick.

Hi, I though this may interest you.                             Nov 30, 2000

I am spending most of my time informing foreign governments in the hopes
that Ottawa could be prodded into shutting off the electromagnetic and
microwave torture on civilians and investigate my babies case and all of the
fraud and corruption that surrounds it.
        Last year, on November 10th at 11:30 am, I was with my wife and 3 babies,
Kuta Beach, Bali. I was holding my 6-week-old baby’s head when 5 men grabbed
me from behind and dragged me away to a room to be locked behind a steel
door. I was then tied to bedposts and was injected with a drug so powerful
that it put me into cardiac and respiratory arrest. I was repeatedly drugged
after that. I have not seen my wife or babies since. All indications are
they are being set up for an international baby’s sale. They have been
radiated since conception and are extremely paranormal, high IQ, photogenic
and Eurasian.
        The incident happened November 10, 1999 at 11:30 AM.
Just prior to that, I was abducted under orders of Canadian and Australian
Government Foreign affairs staff. They do not dispute this. The terror was
under their instructions and no doubt their acting agent, James Gavin, a CIA
operative in Bali who is heavily involved in the operations of the
electronic radiation weapons.  The incident happened in front of my family
just hours after talking by cell phone in Bali to James about the
electromagnetic torture and harassment. After the tie-up and drugging, I
awoke to see people wearing brand new CIA embossed dress and my wife and
children gone. I have not seen them since. The message was clear! Keep quiet
about the radiation treatment my babies, wife and I are receiving or we will
kill you.
Much military study has been done showing that the physical body is
surrounded by a mantle of electromagnetic (EM) energy. The eyes pick up this
photonic and cosmic emission, though 90 per cent of this information is
filtered out in the energy fields in and around the thalamus. The remainder
is the visual part of what we see as our main reality.  Once the very tight
electromagnetic energy fields are weakened or defiltered or realigned around
the 10% visual-mental arena, our perception expands as our photonic and
cosmic exchanges become ever greater and our auras progressively stronger.
        Auras are plasma, the fourth dimension of matter and the golden key to the
paranormal. The larger the aura, the greater the attraction to and the
exchange of cosmic energy which intern increases plasma production. With
this, ESP, clairvoancy, remote viewing and profound insight become possible.

Regarding my own experimental babies, aside from genetics, my children were
born paranormal...the electromagnetic protective barrier around the thalamus
had been electromagneticly and micro waved by western intelligence during
fetal stage and early infant development thus altering normal bio-electric
development. We, who practice a Hindu type of meditation, defilter the
energy meridians from the inside with various internal exercises to become
paranormal/spiritual and open the door to other dimensions. Western
intelligence does it from the outside in with tortuous electromagnetic and
microwave radiation. I did this from the inside out very quickly by a
self-taught technique. The western military and secret service found out
about my progress and decided to use my entire family for further
experiments, primarily for further paranormal research.
        If one radiates a fetus since conception, from the observations of my own
offspring and that of radiated offspring of western agents in Indonesia,
paranormal babies seem to be the result as their energy meridians of the
thalamus and the bio-electrics throughout the body is completely altered for
life.
        They will forever be sensitive to electromagnetic fields and microwave and
cosmic radiation, as they have never had the opportunity to develop their
own bio-electrics normally. Normal bioelectric meridians protect humans,
their brain, thinking process’s and protects against profound sensitivity to
all manner of radiation, electromagnetic and cosmic. To rob babies the
chance to develop normally is one of the grossest human radiation
experiments ever.
        We are talking about developing fetus and newborns with their tiny energy
meridians and circuits developing in their tiny brains and body subjected to
huge overriding fields of electromagnetic and microwave radiation. They are
sacrificed to make way for the ever-developing Haaarp and Echelon global
ease dropping operation.
        Much of the electromagnetic and microwave radiation weapons are routinely
used world wide to recruit natural paranormals that are able to generate
huge amounts of plasma on their own. This plasma is then drawn and channeled
to aid in remote viewing and all sorts of paranormal tricks including soul
travel in wormholes etc. During top secret military or intelligence
operations, the true paranormal operators are able to communicate
psychically confusing counter intelligence that cannot make any sense of the
transmissions or pinpoint their location. Most transmissions can only
detected by other psychics.  The best paranormals radiate themselves and
train to develop these techniques. The operations of course take place in
artificially induced electromagnetic plasma soup.
        As an adult, practicing the slower de-filtering techniques of say Hindu
meditation, we have the opportunity to open up to the other world with a
sound understanding of what is normal and are able to compare this with what
we see in the other dimensions. The poor radiated children are born seeing
and hearing things that most normal people could only imagine.
        Who knows what the long-term prognosis is for my babies and countless
others that are victims of the grids. My children walk out of their bodies,
move ice cubes with out touching them, point out hidden sniper positions, go
into spells of talking like an adult with facial contortions while they are
vocalizing and appear to disappear and reappear. You can’t get much more
paranormal than that. It is not hard to imagine how much radiation they
received in the fetal stage while we were being targeted by western
intelligence.

I have worked on my own mind control for over 20 years and developed an
extremly rapid technique to ESP. The CIA in Malaysia has told me that I had
taught them much while I was in Indonesia. Trouble was, I did not reaslize
at the time that I was teaching the CIA the techniques. I did not know they
were CIA. By the time I arrived in Malaysia, word was out and their top
paranormal operator in Malaysia based at the Pondok Inn refered to me as
their Golden Boy! He oversees the radiation of unsuspecting guest to
sensitize them, and establish a head to head contact. This is an extention
to the Echelon ease dropping system. Much of the same equipmnet is used.
They have taken it one step forward and it is global.
        I have been involved in or caught up in numerous top-secret paranormal
operations in Asia and also in Canada. I have been a victim of torture,
radiation experiments, druggings, lock-ups, broken bones, murder attempts
and jailing during the time that I was formulating and teaching the contents
of a book that I am writing called, Fast Track ESP-Remote View. Western
intellegence does not like me talking about what I have taught myself or
what I know about their operations and how they train and work. I have been
on any number of espionage frequencies for 2 years, in Asia and Canada, so
there is not a heck of alot that I don’t know. I have spent months with
operatives in Asia praticing energy channeling techniques. Intellegence was
trying to recruit me for operations in Moscow and Irian Jaya. I declined as
I have six children to take care of and I am on the spiritual side of
things.
The radiation and the techniques used on populations are the grossest human
rights violations ever. They are weapons of mass destrution; CELLULAR
DESTRUCTION> RADIATION KILLS. Pure and simple.

        In the end, after 20 years of peaceful living in Asia, I was forced by
Canadian intellegence to return to Canada to be severely tortured by
electromagnetic and microwave radiation attacks. I had to leave behind 3
small children in Malaysia and 3 babies and my wife in Indoneisa. My life
was forcebly torn apart because of the huge amounts of electromagnetic
energy radiation from my body that interfered with the newly installed
espionage electromagnetic grids.
        I have been so severly radiated in Canada that papers from my pockets set
off metal scanners. Much of that radiation torture took place in Hamilton by
mobile units and the underground installed electromagnetic cables.  The
message was loud and clear. Do not talk about my radiated babies and do not
write 'Fast Track ESP'! Do not even talk about it or anything else about
radiating foreign populations, interfering with parlemetary elections or
their modus operandi. Too bad for the spooks because this radiated father is
screaming loud and clear. Crimes have been commited in my babies’ case and
God willing there will be jail time for the people involved and the
electromagnetic and microwave weapons shut down for good. They are weapons
of war to be used in war. We are not anybodies government lab monkeys to be
radiated everytime a civil servant decides to pull the switches. The painful
part of it all is that our tax dollars are being used to buy weapons to be
used on us. Please feel free to copy and paste this to any politician,
police, M.P.s. P.M., world media, human rights groups, other MC
forums...anywhere you think that may generate attention to the weapons and
of course my babies. We are talking about radiated babies and everyone else
inbetween. Warm Regards, Russ Warwick, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
162 Kensington Ave. N.
Hamilton, Ontario,
Canada
Tel: 905 5446959