--- Support our Sponsor-------------------------------------
Make eTour.com your Web start page, and you’ll see a
different site matched to your interests every time you log
onto the Web! Sign up for your free membership now.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaQnb1dhdKb1tdRUa/eTour

> Some have suggested we should do the same here.  That way, people would
have
> 5 votes and not be afraid to vote for smaller parties.
>
> Troy

How do you work out they get 5 votes ?
maree

>     referrer name = john_t    Check it out! It works!

> T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17
> Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Your Favorite Topics

FREE DEBT REDUCTION HELP?  Did you know you can get COMPLETELY
FREE HELP lowering your interest charges and debt payments?
Click now for more information about this FREE, LIMITED TIME OFFER.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaOSb1dhdKb1tdRUc/edebtconsolidation