Build your family tree for free this holiday season. Ancestry.com
is offering free access to the entire site until Dec 21, 2000.
Come sign up today for totally free access, no credit card required.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa50b1dhdKb1tdRUa/MyFamily_com

(CS)Next, I love a good argument that either corrects my lack of information
or poor logic or poor explanation of what I am saying.  JS Russell did not
address what I said, before attacking me with his opinion that I don't know
what I am talking about, when I was speaking of values that I would defend
with my life.  Big difference between address an issue or making a personal
attack.

You made a blanket - and false - assessment of the military and its values.
If it wasn't what you meant, then you must accept that you were not clear,
and that lack of clarity can lead people to respond to you in certain ways.
If that is the case, then I am happy to reassess my analysis of your
statement. However, as they stood - and I reviewed them and my response -
they were wrong and did display ignorance about that to which you were
referring. You want to escape that conclusion, you are free to do so.
However, unless and until you choose to address me directly, I would
appreciate the courtesy of being left out of your conversations - if you
will not read my posts, you are in no position to expound upon my positions,
opinions, and renderings.

Regards,
Jill

Make eTour.com your Web start page, and you’ll see a
different site matched to your interests every time you log
onto the Web! Sign up for your free membership now.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5zb1dhdKb1tdRUc/eTour