\=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=/

From: "CAROL L SEATON" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Wow, what a good idea, John.

  Glad you liked it.... too bad no one else decided to respond :(

  Perhaps the humor I used in the message was misconstrued... Ok, so I don't
think we should look for nationalism discussion on who first found Fire :)

  How about the Germans with the first rockets (or the Real first rockets
developed by the Chinese?)

  Or who developed something that really changed the world? Many of the
communications devices.... radio, phones, TV, computers....

  Or the Industrial Revolution?  The Renaisance?  Or, conversely, who do you
blame for the Dark Ages of Europe?  What would things have been like it
Europe hadn't wasted hundreds of years in the Dark Ages?

Make eTour.com your Web start page, and you’ll see a
different site matched to your interests every time you log
onto the Web! Sign up for your free membership now.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5zb1dhdKb1tdRUc/eTour