--- Support our Sponsor-------------------------------------
Make eTour.com your Web start page, and you’ll see a
different site matched to your interests every time you log
onto the Web! Sign up for your free membership now.
http://click.topica.com/aaaa5zb1dhdKb1tdRUb/eTour
Yep, interesting.. I've seen it before...

Two points, (I'm sure there are others, though :))

While the US planes are most frequently flown, the British also have quality airplanes... second only to the US (at least according to the PBS show I saw the other day... they're coming out with a new Jumbo jet in 2006)

And while I don't know if any outside countries came to our assistance for the SF earthquake, I do know that Canadian firefighters (as well as others) have come to the US's assistance to fight the wildfires which affected us this past year.... civilian volunteers which makes it all the more appreciated!