http://click.topica.com/aaabGWb1dhdKb1tdRUb/sausage

From: maree
(John) Yep, and you now qualify for the booby prize :)

OK !
but there is really no need !

  Ok!  in that case the prize has been rescinded!

now i am disappointed !

  See why the 'must post' rule is usually ineffective? Thanks maree :)
(and I have now satisfied the '2 post' rule and shall be quiet :))

Oh !!! now if everyone has that attitude, the list will remain quiet

    Well, someone has to obey the Rules, after all :) But I don't see anyone else posting their 2 posts.... where oh where are all the others?

lurking in the background

John T
PS: Any comments on the removal of Russian 'agents' from the US and the Russian response?

see other post
maree

   Seen and Responded... but now I have to nod off... have a nice day :)

John T

Night actually !

maree

p.s  another bombing in Jerusalem ?

And Reply to the Confirmation Email sent by Topica
T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01