From: John T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2001 10:56 AM
Subject: {W&P} European Union

> Will the European Union ever become one collective country?
>
> I know that it is often represented that Europe votes in a block,
> however, what would happen if it actually solidified into
> one country with one elected government?
>
> Is such a political evolution possible?

I think that there will be a conglomerat of countrys similar to the conglomerat of the
states that form USA. Texans and Ohions se different on things, but still work
togeather. So will Scandinavians with Italians or Hungarians do as well in spite of
some differences, Only time will tell, really.

Claes
§( :8-)

Right now, children not only need your prayers,
they need you to become a sponsor today. Please
contact Save the Children to learn how you have
the power to help change children’s lives.
http://click.topica.com/caaaex2b1dhdKb1tdRUf/SavetheChildren