  In a message dated 12/3/01 6:15:12 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

    So! A lot of the third world is going to be enrolled in growing crops that can not
be used for getting seeds to the next season. (GMO) Next year new seeds have to be
bought while the crop will be delivered to the seedcompanies. Instead of growing the
food needed in their surrounding population they (and the rest of the population) have
to buy what they need through importing other foodstuffs. All these operations give
the corporations more income and no one else. Sounds like economic slavery, right? If
you buy the sceem!

    Claes
    §( :8-)

  When the Pilgrims landed on the shores of America it was a third world country by
today's standards.

  All countrys was a few hundred years ago third world countrys by today's standard.

  Africa has many natural resources. At one time the Zulu were one of the most forward
thinking cultures in the world. What Africa needs is a leader to unite it's people and
get them to work together for what is best for Africa. ALL of Africa. That is the
strength of America. Many different people with many different ways of seeing things.
But united at the core for the good of the country as a WHOLE. janice

  I agree, but then there is also a lot of fundamentalists in Africa that will never
agree to anything else but their own religion. Sad, but true. The can never unite, I'm
afraid.

  Claes
  §( :8-)

Send all your buddies online cards and make their day!
These cards are guaranteed to make them smile!
Click below to check them out.
http://click.topica.com/caaaekwb1dhdKb1tdRUf/egreetings