In a message dated 12/4/01 2:32:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< However, it's true that to much growing of one and only crop (even without
Round-up) leaves a very bad soil where nothing will grow in the end. >>
Ah ... something we agree on completely. Crop rotation isn't a game, it's a
necessity! And if you don't rotate, you're supposed to let the land lie
fallow ... what is it, Roger ... every third year or fourth year? Anyone who
doesn't do that is, in my opinion as a gardener, a complete idiot, because
they're killing the land they make a living from.

LG

Right now, children not only need your prayers,
they need you to become a sponsor today. Please
contact Save the Children to learn how you have
the power to help change children’s lives.
http://click.topica.com/caaaex2b1dhdKb1tdRUf/SavetheChildren