From: "Claes Persson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 5:05 PM
Subject: SV: {W&P} guns, knives and political games

> Concerned about cardiovascular health?
> The strongest natural treatment for your heart,
> arteries, memory and more!! Now more effective!!
> http://click.topica.com/caaaeIEb1dhdKb2MYdTa/HealthyFreedom

box> cutters on 9/11 ... what good would a gun ban have been for that?

> To use terrorist methods as an argument for not take a close look at what
happens when ordinary people go hey-wild is to go a bit far?

> > Instead of punishing law-abiding gun owners, why not go after the people
who
> > do these terrible things?
>
> What is the policeforce doing then?
>
> > Why not go after the ACLU (American Criminal Liberties Union) that
always > protects these thugs? > Why not turn prisons into prisons instead
of the Club Meds that they have > become?

> --What I have seen reported on TV the privat prisons are anything but Club
Meds!

> > Why not go back to the premise that criminals convicted of crimes have
lost
> > some of their civil rights enjoyed by honest citizens and they WILL be
> > punished swiftly and surely for what they have done?
>
> See above!

> FREE Shipping* at Tupperware.com!
> *on all orders $50 or more through 12/16!
> Hurry...not much time left!
> http://click.topica.com/caaaeI7b1dhdKb2MYdTf/Tupperware

> Check out http://clik.to/sf for other lists to join.
>

> A93MR48T18

LOOKING FOR FREE GROCERY COUPONS? Visit the #1 coupon site
on the Web - CoolSavings!  Save on food, baby needs, bath &
body items, cleaning supplies and more! Click here to
enroll!
http://click.topica.com/caaadTXb1dhdKb1tdRUf/CoolSavings