For a LIMITED TIME, you will receive a no obligation credit
restoration analysis by phone from a reputable credit
professional. DISCOVER options for removing negative marks
from your credit report and improving your credit rating.
To take advantage of this FREE offer, click here now:
http://click.topica.com/caaaeC8b1dhdKb1tdRUa/eCreditRepair

> In a message dated 12/9/01 5:58:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << I have heard that a pedestrian at night easy can be picked up by police in
> the car crazy town of Frisco (or L A?) A pedestrian is a rare and suspicous
> person in it self. >>
> __________________________________
> I think it's more because of the distances involved than anything else. Drop
> the whole of Europe into the USA sometime and see how much room is left over.
____________________________________

--And that would automatically make a pedestrian suspicous? But I see what you mean. A
big chunk of Sweden is north of the arctic cirkle with long distances and there is the
similar problems if they want to visit a cinema or something.

Here in the south of Sweden, near the continent of Europe, we have much less problem
and I'm glad for that.
_____________________________

> You mentioned walking to a restraurant for dinner ... We have to drive 21
> miles, one-way, just to get to the first traffic signal of the closest city.
> The first grocery store is another 2 miles down the road. Need a gallon of
> milk? It's a round trip of 46 miles.
>
> And pedestrians aren't rousted simply for walking on the city streets in
> Frisco ... although because of the way LA is spread out, I wouldn't be at all
> surprised. It's not what you'd call a city to walk in, unless you're walking
> in one of the malls, which are larger than a lot of European cities.
>
> LG

I'm glad I live in a small town. Before I lived in a bigger and 10 mile long town. It
irritated me that every time I had to go downtown I had to start up my car or pay the
fee on a bus. Once, when the banks went on strike I nearly got stuck in the small
suburb. Never again. From where I live now there is everything I need within a few
blocks.

Claes
§( :8-)