Compare Long Distance Plans HERE!  Click today to find the
lowest Long Distance rate in your area – as low as 4.5
cents/minute!
http://click.topica.com/caaad4rb1dhdKb1tdRUa/LowerMyBills

> In a message dated 12/11/01 4:28:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << LG: "..... but WHY should I have to get a "permit" to build on my own
> land. As long as I'm following the land use restrictions for my property --
> WHY should I have to get the county's permission??? Having to do that is an
> infringement on my personal freedom." >>
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- -
>  --Not really. This rule is probably wise. Not all people, even if they are
> farmers, have allways the sence to not build in the wrong place so far as
> neigbours see it. Normally this is no problem, but this rule can not be
> formed as only a demand permit when there is problems.
>
>  I think that there must be a chance to check on before hand. As a result
> maybe the farmer can aviod a lot of trouble to be forced  to moov an already
> buildt barn to a better place. It's no big deal, I hope, to get this permit
> if your'e not disturbing any one? >>
> __________________________
> You missed my main point: "As long as I'm following the land use restrictions
> for my property" ... Land use restrictions would cover all of that.

--And no one have never tried to build in the wrong place in spite of Land use
restrictions? Ever?

> And as I said -- we have no need of a new barn, so I've never made any
> attempt to find out what would be involved in getting a permit to build one.
>
> LG
Always private and always secure, click here to get
yours FOR FREE at ConsumerInfo.Com!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDkb1dhdKb1tdRUf/ConsumerInfo