Win 5 Great DVDs – “Shrek”, “The Matrix” plus 3 More!
ViDVD is the first multimedia DVD player to support CD-R/W,
MP3, digital photos, and Internet access. The next
generation DVD player is here!
http://click.topica.com/caaaeSWb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Vialta

> In a message dated 12/12/01 11:45:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << > In a message dated 12/11/01 1:12:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>  > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>  >
>  > << Some one born in a upperclass family will always vote for right wing
>  > partys. >>
>  > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>  > Obviously this man has never heard of the Kennedys
>  >
>  > LG
> -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=-
> Sorry, I forgot about the Kennedys! Let's say nearly always! >>
> Still not good enough!
>
> Let's say 50% go one way and 50% go the other way ... depending on where they
> think they'll end up making the most money with the least amount of effort.
>
> LG
_____________________________

Not in Sweden, anyway. I think that the political travel between right and left is
much smaller than that, but on the other hand, the reason for that might be that in
Sweden there is a much bigger distance from right to left and at the same time there
are other parties, regular partys represented in "riksdagen" too. Several steps to go
from end to end.

Claes
§( :8-)

> ATTENTION Email Publishers! More professional email
> publishing is just a click away. Email targeting and
> scheduling. Real-time reporting. Subscriber demographics.
> HTML and AOL delivers. And more! Click now to try it FREE
> for 60 days!
> http://click.topica.com/caaaeQ0b1dhdKb2tb8of/TopicaEmailPublisher

> Check out http://clik.to/sf for other lists to join.
>

> A93MR48T18

Is Your Web Address FORGETTABLE?
Make your brand, products, or key phrases your Web address!
No more www’s.  No more dots.  Click here:
http://click.topica.com/caaaeQ4b1dhdKb1tdRUf/RealNames