----- Original Message -----
From: rod/christine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 8:50 PM
Subject: RE: {W&P} SV: Survival of the Fittest

> Claes Persson wrote:

--I think that you, Rod, has the correct aproach to the problem and I must point out
that your comments about the logging, the lack of democracy (corporate ruling instead,
witch is the reason for scrapping the Kyoto agreement from USA side) and how to solv
the problems are worth to work for.

However, one thing must be solved first. The medical plants should set in all
resourses to create a new medicine that I think is needed first in order to make the
change. A PILL AGAINST STUPIDITY. Without such a pill beeing spread globally and for
free I'm afraid that, for you and me, it's like fighting windmills. The giant
corporate driven wings just keep turning. Like the corporate wings were unable to stop
the robbing of the fishingbanks outside New Foundland. With arguments for saving jobbs
(when it really was a question of saving profits of shipbuilding, loans to the
fishermen to buy those expensive trawlers and so on) they went on vacuumcleaning the
fishingbanks and to day?

In the harbours lies those trawlers rusting. There is no fish to catch. It's extinct.
For natural reasons? No. For very unnatural reasons. The human pirates has been at
work there and nothing remains.

WHERE IS THIS PILL AGAINST STUPIDITY!

About logging:

Once the whole of Europe was covered by giant forrests. Some remains: In Germany
Schwartzwald. In France and Belgium the forrests in the Ardenns, in Poland a vast
wilderness in the east, but the most of the landscape aroud the mediterrainian is just
grassland where once woods were growing. In many of the poorer countrys the need for
the inhabitants to cook has resulted in that the forrests has gone including that the
roots had been dug up to be used the same way. The logging goes on in other, less
populated areas where no planting to support the continuing of forestland takes place
at all.

WHERE IS THE PILL AGAINST STUPIDITY!

About oil:

There is now enough facts, I think, to say that the climate is getting warmer. The
reason is under debate, but it's still a good guess that the burning of fossil fuel
has, at least, a great deal in this fact. So organisations has understood that a good
thing would be to reduce those gases that build the greenhouseeffect. What happens? A
country with 6% of the inhabitants of the earth and that stands for 25% of the
pollution decides no to participate! The reason? It's corporations risk to make less
proffit!

WHERE IS THAT PILL AGAINST STUPIDITY?

Claes Persson
SWEDEN