Claes Persson wrote:
> [...]

===

Hi Claes:

I've a theory about this, but!... it'll have to wait until tomorrow,
it's 1:45 AM, here in Dakota Territory, have many chores to do.

This will be straight-up theory and most plausible... will have to bear
with me, my command of commas, (syntax stuff) is highly irregular as is
also, the grammar side of the talking points.

Found the other URL Link to the 120 Million Year Old (NeverEndingStory)

Regards,

Rod.

.