Well well well, now Als crazy and not 12 hours ago you were telling us it
was OK by you if the whole country was nuked. No qualifying about low yield
and 8-10. You want the big fasool.

 You go on and on about the poor people  " How many innocents will it take
to make you "feel"  secure with your
> Glocks and AR-15's?"

How many Americans will have to be immolated by your Nukes to make you feel
comfortable that all your perceived injustices are rectified?

Waving the "flag" (made in china like everything else) works only so
> long and bombing (nukes?) homelands, as you suggested, will carry you
> only so far.  Eventually, the wrld will tire of this "democracy" (once a
> constitutional republic) ad toss us on the ash heap of history.

 History suggests that you may be right Governments do not necessarily
endure for long periods of time but if that happens you will have played a
part in it. You are not preaching dissent you are advocating the destruction
of our way of life. It wont be in your miserable lifetime but what do you
think will replace it and will it be a step for the better? You are making
full use of your amendment rights to free speech. If you had written what
you had written earlier today in your great Red China you would be in jail
right now So be careful of your predictions they may come true.

 8-10 Tomahawk "low-yield" nukes - how kind of you - send an e-mail to
> the children and old women you will be radiating.  American homeland,
> Palestinian homeland, Korean homeland, Canadian homeland, Brazilian
> homeland.
>
> Crazy.> > I wouldn't blame the rest of the world - if they "ganged up" on
the USA,

> > and bombed (nuked?) them back to the Stone Age - seriously.

 At least you signed your appropriate name on this one. And your jumping on
Al about a few tomahawks and you advocated the same thing but on a national
scale. You notice the seriously on the end? That negates your just kidding ,
didn't really mean it email You will worry about the old men and women and
children but advocate the nuclear extermination of you country Boy are you a
case. So much for your gene pool Jim