Am Sonntag, 17. September 2006 01:39 schrieb Christian Ohm:
> The attached patch makes Warzone almost compile with "g++ -fpermissive".
> It contains mainly explicit casts, some type changes, a few fixes. In
> other words, just code cleanup. Comments in the next mail.
- The malloc casts are ok, as is the void* -> void** casting.
- You use some uint8... Where do they come from? (I thought we had no uintX
anywhere anymore.)
- You do a lot of xxx_TYPE casting. I guess it's not possible to do that
without casting? (The code doesn't look so.)
- What about dataAnimRelease? Can't it take an argument of BASEANIM*?

And as you are changing types anyway: We don't want to use MS types, neither
do we want to use stdint types. I think it is best if we only use SDL types
whereever we need a fixed size or have API calls. Is it possible to take that
into account in those patches or would that break yet again?

--Dennis