On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 14:42:37 -0400 Christian Ohm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>Here's my first draft for a mail to the FSF Europe. I'm quite
>tired, I
>guess my style of writing deteriorated a bit to the end.
>Corrections and
>additions welcome, please keep the discussion short and on-topic.

Nice job!
Looks like you hit all the major points.

Wonder if another question is in order?
Something along the lines of can we convert the data that we
received to another format with (or without changing the contents?)
?  Ie, the wdg into wz issue.
Though, that would mean that we couldn't fix any scripting errors
or stuff like that either right?

Lav_Coyote (or anyone else), if you have Virgil's personal e-mail
address, can you FWD the draft to him?  He may be able to add
something to this also.

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485