On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 16:27:51 -0500 Troman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>It is a cleaner approach, but for me it is more intuitively to use
>MALLOC
>since already the name implies that malloc functionality will be
>used at
>some point. And these 2 new macros will not replace all occurances
>of
>MALLOC, so we are just introducing more macros for the same
>functionality.
>
>But anyway, I will be an impartial executor of a collective
>opinion. To make
>it painless for everyone if no objections will be raised until
>tomorrow
>evening I will just go on and apply the patch.
>
>Troman

Also keep in mind that when using VS, and your using their debug
libs to catch memory errors via the _CrtDumpMemoryLeaks() call in
the debugger, having more macros on top of other macros gets very
messy.

Are people actually testing all these patches by playing a few
different skirmish games, and then some campaign games, and seeing
if something breaks?

I also forgot who it was, but the person doing the 64bit port, are
they still around?

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485