When applying your patch I'm getting compiler errors, these to be precise:
> feature.h: In function `void proj_ImpactFunc(PROJ_OBJECT*)':
> feature.h:54: error: too many arguments to function `BOOL
> featureDamage(FEATURE*, UDWORD, UDWORD)'
> projectile.c:2081: error: at this point in file
> feature.h: In function `BOOL objectDamage(BASE_OBJECT*, UDWORD,
> UDWORD, UDWORD)':
> feature.h:54: error: too many arguments to function `BOOL
> featureDamage(FEATURE*, UDWORD, UDWORD)'
> projectile.c:2507: error: at this point in file
Which occurs because you added `psStats->weaponClass' before
`psStats->weaponSubClass' in the argumentlist on line 2081.
And because you added `weaponClass' before `weaponSubClass' in the
argumentlist on line 2507.

Both these changes where done without modifying feature.h and feature.c
which would be a required change. When I simply revert the changes of
those two lines your patch compiles without errors.

--
Giel
I didnt touch 'featureDamage()' function,maybe someone changed it recently after I created this patch...though I didnt have problems compiling with these changes with the latest rev.

this is rev 391 line 1891 to line 1894:(line 2078 to line 2081 after my changes)
                                                bKilled =
featureDamage(psCurrF, calcDamage(weaponRadDamage(
                                                        psStats, psObj->player),
psStats->weaponEffect,
                                                        (BASE_OBJECT *)psCurrF),
psStats->weaponClass,