Some interesting 'magic' numbers I found when I was browsing/changing the
structure.c(to add new building/functionality):

1.the commander cap is 10 per player(I changed it to #define)
2.the construct droid cap is 15 per player(I changed it to #define)
3.the max number of units a player can have at one time is 300 per
ai/human player in mp and 100 for human player 999 for all ai players in sp
campaign

I think 300 is probably too small for a mod with infantry and other mobs of
smaller/weak/cheap units.Maybe we should increase the caps a bit,since wz
zoom level/max number of units on screen/units scale is much more 'epic'
compare to other ones who claimed their 'gangfight' as 'cinematic/epic
battle'.