On 1/8/07, Giel van Schijndel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 * append a compiler flag for GCC (-fno-gnu-keywords) which disables
GNU-specific keywords (typeof and asm only in case of C-99, inline as well if
C-90 mode is used), to aid in code portability (i.e. among compilers)

I think what you are looking for is GCC pragma poisoning.
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-3.2.3/cpp/Pragmas.html

BTW, I still do not understand what is wrong with -fpermissive...? But
then, I do not really understand why you would want to compile C
source files with a C++ compiler in the first place (as opposed to
just making all headers C++-compatible)...

 - Per