On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 14:37:51 -0500 Giel van Schijndel
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Yes that alThunk file is just about the only back-end file I've
>really
>opened. Anyway my point was: it is possible to link C with C++
>code. I
>think I've proven that one.
>
>--
>Giel

Yes, of course that is possible.
We just have to make sure it works on all the compilers people use.

If it came down to a choice of having work done in C++ or not, then
C++ wins.

After all, you will be the one doing the work to get this to work.
:)

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485