Am Sonntag, 28. Januar 2007 schrieb The Watermelon:

Idea is good.

Some notes:
- Please create patches which just comment out something. Remove it or don't
remove it. We can allways revert using SVN and in the patch we see what you
changed, too, so I see really no point to add huge amounts of commented out
code.
- Why did you remove the GPL header?
- I am not sure whether changing those x,y,z parts to Vector3 is good. You'd
have to change u,v to Vector2i, too. And if you don't change them, but leave
them as is, you have the chance to directly pass them to GL, without having
to fear that one or the other might include some additional fields which
would mess up the memory structure or alignment. Is there any benefit in this
change? I mean, can we pass the pos part directly to GL in some place, is the
code easier to read with this? Otherwise I vote for PIEVERTEX staying
independend from Vector3...