I was adding some script functions to add the ability to enable/disable
design window and techshare in mp,then I suddenly noticed that some of the
script functions are undocumented in scriptlang.rtf.

the following lines in bold should be inserted to scriptlang.rtf between
'skFireLassat' and *'SCRIPT FUNCTION CONSTANTS'*,
as they are the 'new' script functions added by Troman and others after the
source release I think.
I dont have a tool to insert those lines to scriptlang.rtf without breaking
the hideous richtext tags,
so I decide to post them there,so that someone can do this for me...
**
*VOID debugMenu
Show/Hide multiplayer debug menu.*

*VOID setDebugMenuEntry { STRING string, INT index }
Set debug menu output string,string:text string
index:index id of debug menu entry.*

*VOID scrSetTileHeight { INT tileX, INT tileY, INT newheight }
Modifies height of the tile with tileX,tileY coords specified to new height.
*

*VOID  processChatMsg { STRING string }
Process STRING string.*

*STRING getChatCmdDescription { INT index }
Returns a string representing a certain chat command,
based on the command index provided.*

*INT getNumArgsInCmd
Returns number of command arguments for a certain
chat command that could be extracted.*

*BOOL getChatCmdParam { INT commandIndex, INT paramIndex }
Returns a certain parameter of a certain chat command.
Returns FALSE if failed.*

*BOOL chatCmdIsPlayerAddressed { INT commandIndex, INT player }
Returns true if a certain command was addressed to a certain player.*