Am Freitag, 2. März 2007 schrieb Ari Johnson:
> On 2/26/07, Dennis Schridde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > It uses the temp directory from my profile on my pc (e.g. docs &
> > > settings/user/local settings/temp)
> >
> > Yes, C:\temp is just a fallback... Maybe we need to improve this...
> > Per default it should use GetTempPath(), which should be present on
> > nearly any Windows version.
> > --Dennis
>
> Can you add some code to check for availability of this in configure?
> execinfo.h is not available on the Mac, so Warzone won't build on the
> Mac anymore (not even 2.0.x).
Sure. I could add some HAVE_EXECINFO_H define, probably.
Another way would be to add a 3rd codepath to lib/framework/exceptionhandler.c
to handle MacOS. (Even an empty path would be possible as a workaround.)
execinfo.h should be present on all GNU systems (Linux or Arch is what I know
of) running glibc. If BSD also uses glibc, then it should work there too.

--Dennis