On 7/22/07, Per I. Mathisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This patch adds a limitation to extra weapons (on multiweapon droids) by
> weight. This will omit the largest and hence ugliest weapons from the extra
> connector slots. Although apparently the NEXUS link needs more weight.

I would like to add that as far as the current bodies go, I think only
the Vengeance (largest black) body is appropriate for a second weapon
at the moment. The others look too strange with them. So either we
need to modify the other bodies, or restrict which bodies can have
multiweapons even further.

  - Per