I wanted to begin the work on a warzone starter, maybe this weekend.
In c++ + wxwidgets, where you can choose some settings etc...

Well, i didn't announced it because i don't know when i have the time to
do it. Anyways, i intended to ask something similar. Or maybe more CMD
commands, so that you can jump from the starter direct into a Skirmish
game etc...

-- Kamaze