Hi list,

in search of documentation regarding "what do I have to research to get a
specific weapon, etc.", I found the following document:

http://www.pivotalgames.com/pumpkin/Downloads/Warzone/Tech_tree/WZ_Tech_Tree.zip

Now I ask myself: why isn't this in the SVN repository ?
I think this is very important information, but currently hard to find.

Generally, documentation is missing in SVN.
E.g. there are some things I still don't understand in the game or am getting
to learn by try and error.
Isn't there any kind of handbook which could also be put into SVN ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail