I managed to get the Xcode project to build QuesoGLC and Popt and add
them to Warzone.  However, Warzone currently won't build because some
game structures have been changed and the endian_*() calls made it so
little-endian developers didn't notice that they had to change these
things.

I don't have time to sort this out right now, but I might closer to Christmas.

For now, if anyone else wants to step up, please do.  And everyone,
please be careful when you make any changes to a struct that gets
saved to disk.  It's very important that you also update the list of
endian_*() calls to make sure that the file can be saved and loaded by
the big-endian versions of the game, as well.  Thanks!

Ari Johnson