             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: 2.0.10
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release: None

Details:

I am running Ubuntu Gutsy 7.10 and Warzone r3574

So the first time I noticed this bug was on the second transport mission.  I
clicked on the reinforcements button and it crashed with this message:

warzone2100: droid.c:5525: droidResistance: Assertion
`worldOnMap(psDroid->sMove.fx, psDroid->sMove.fy)' failed.
Saved dump file to '/tmp/warzone2100.gdmp'
Aborted (core dumped)

Every time I tried to load the most recently saved game, it crashed again
with the same error message.  I started over from the first mission and it
all went fine until the first transport mission.  When all my units returned
to the LZ it crashed.  I tried again, saving right before I returned to the
LZ and again it crashed.  This time, loading the saved game caused it to
crash as well.  I tried running it in gdb to get some useful information

gdb ./warzone2100 --resolution 1024x768
(gdb) run

This time, when loading the save game, my computer freezes, preventing me
from getting any useful information out of it.  I have attached the dump
file.

File Attachments:

Date: Monday 01/28/2008 at 00:59 CET  Name: warzone2100.gdmp  Size: 15kB
By: None