I have modified the roadmaps to make them more realistic.
Look at  http://developer.wz2100.net/roadmap

AFAIK, roadmaps are not supposed to be wish lists, and that is what
they were before...

Where did the original goals come from anyway?

In case people want to make comments, I have posted the revised roadmap below.

2.2:
==FMV Campaign Release. ==
Fully integrated and working videos (FMVs)*.
New maps from the community.
New music from the community.
A well defined, future-proof savegame format.
Easier way to edit game data and create mods.
Pie importers / exporters / converters.
Multiweapon structures and droids enabled.

Hardware requirement: Hardware-accelerated OpenGL 1.2 or higher.
*Video Card must support GL_TEXTURE_RECTANGLE_ARB for working FMVs.

2.3:
==The enhanced GUI release==
Have a better user interface throughout the game.
Improve path-finding.
Improved graphics.

Hardware requirement: Hardware-accelerated OpenGL 1.5 or higher.