The untested commit: after a careful reading of the code you conclude
that there possibly can't be any bugs left. Unfortunately a trivial bug
renders the entire program unusable. Better stay available to do
emergency fix-ups.

(coloured cursors anyone?)

Nice list. Now how to make sure people read it....

- Gerard