Hey guys,

I was just curious, since the release of 2.1, what is the plan for the
next version?
I was thinking that 2.2 should be branched from trunk, and then we
could pretty much make a release from that ASAP.

Unless of course, something needs to be done/finished?

That would let us put out the FMV release, and people could enjoy the
game better.

The main reason for the push to get that released ASAP, is that, we
have quite a few branches, (lua & terrain) that will need to be merged
into trunk, and the last time we had multiple branches, merging was a
huge PITA that caused many issues.

Other things I have noticed,  is there any reason why we have both bug
trackers active?  I don't really bother to check GNA anymore, since
trac is far superior IMO.

Can we dump all the 3rd party files in a separate branch?  (Though, I
rather not have any 3rd party files in the svn to begin with, I still
think it should be placed on GNA.)

And speaking of that, what ever happened to changing the repo to have
a src tree and a data tree?

I assume the FMVs will *NOT* go into the repo, and will still be stuck
in GNA correct?

Oh, and belated Happy New Years to everyone. :)

(and no, I am not back yet... still extremely busy. :( )