On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 12:37 AM, bugs buggy <buginato...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just checking if list is alive and well.
>
> I haven't heard from many people that use to frequent the list, and
> just wondered what everyone was up to?
>
> The MAC people seem to be very quiet, and there has been little mac
> related feedback for 2.1, and how the new netcode works between macs &
> linux & pc machines.

I'm here, as you know.

As for the Mac stuff:

I've played quite a few games with me on Mac OS X 10.5 (Intel) and
everyone else on Windows. I haven't hosted a game, but I've joined
games, IP, lobby, they've all worked perfectly.

Well, relatively perfectly. As perfectly as it does on Windows, which
means some sync problems, but still playable.

Also, why do you say "MAC"? "MAC" always makes me think of "MAC
address"; Macintosh computers are generally called "Mac"s.

- Zarel