Just a FYI for those that haven't noticed, but the terrain branch is
now merged with trunk.
2.2 was split from trunk before that event.

AFAIK, xcode hasn't been fixed for 2.2 or trunk, but the other build
systems except c::b are fixed.

We still have the LUA branch that will need to be fixed up, then merged.
Details are here, for those that can help with LUA stuff :
http://developer.wz2100.net/wiki/Lua

GNA is still giving me headaches, and thanks to Giel, he backported
the changes from trunk to 2.2.

Since I won't be back until this weekend, I guess it is OK by me to
release 2.1.2, even though I would like to try some of the newer
network code fixes, I won't be at this machine to do the needed
changes.  We can wait for 2.1.3  or after 2.1.2, just go to 2.2 :)