We are short of active developers, and we could use more help.

It is a huge PITA for the release maintainer to handle all that needs
to be done themselves, and then nobody wants to be the release
maintainer, since it is a ton of extra (boring) work, like updating
the changelog.

For those that want to help the project, and you don't code, then all
you really need to do is read the svn log, and then add the relevant
information to the changelog.

There is a changelog for each version that we have.
http://developer.wz2100.net/browser/branches/2.2/ChangeLog
http://developer.wz2100.net/browser/trunk/ChangeLog

Here are the svn logs, in case you don't have a svn client.

http://developer.wz2100.net/log/trunk
http://developer.wz2100.net/log/branches/2.2

Yes, every little bit counts. :)