2009/4/19 Giel van Schijndel <m...@mortis.eu>:
> Please include the full changelog in your commit message. There's no
> size limit on it... I don't like dependencies like this on external
> sources.

This isn't the first time this has come up. Let's agree on a solution
right here and now, so we don't have to go through this every time I
commit Rebalance.

Per and I agreed on this solution: considering I change everything so
many times, it's simpler to just provide a full changelog from 2.1
when Rebalance is finished. Otherwise, it's too much information. I
change minor values once, then change them back when they don't work,
etc, etc.

I will name every single change I made when Rebalance is finished.
Doing it each commit simply requires more time than even making the
changes and playtesting them over and over. The summary of major
changes and the website with detailed changes is enough. It won't go
down before my full changelog when Rebalance is finished, anyway. And
the data is separate enough that we can revert all of it while leaving
the rest of the code untouched.

Everyone agree?

- Zarel