On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 11:01 PM, Florian Schanda
<flor...@elysiumlarp.org.uk> wrote:
>> If you could send me a map, I will look into it.
>
> I sent something to your gmail address, but I'm not sure if it arrived or not.

It did. I looked at it now, and what you are seeing is an AI bug. Try
removing a piece of the wall you built, and watch the AI units reroute
themselves correctly.

The problem is that the path-finding does not factor in the
possibility to destroying the wall you built, so it sees no path to
attack your sensor, and then moves all its units to the closest
possible point to it.

Now that I have such a nice test case, I will look into fixing the bug.

  - Per