On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 9:47 AM, Zarel <zare...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 1:54 AM, bugs buggy <buginato...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Looks like we have quite a few bugs that squeaked by, and infected
>> 2.2.2, pretty much breaking the SP game from reading the forum
>> comments.
>>
>> Since I assume those are all fixed now, and the new bug fixes, how
>> about a quick 2.2.3 release late Saturday or early this Sunday?
>
> Are you sure they're all fixed now?

I'm quite sure that not all bugs are fixed, but the amount of bug
fixes in 2.2.3 is large enough to warrant a new release, unless anyone
is actively working on an important fix that we should add first.

I'm adding the latest changelog below:

0000-00-00: Version 2.2.3
 * General:
   * Fix: Correct orientation of sound output in 3D (ticket:220, r8103)
   * Fix: Some sounds were missing for super cyborgs (ticket:830, r8102)
   * Fix: Do not sometimes crash due to integer underflow when picking
up artifacts (ticket:373, r8084)
 * Multiplayer:
   * Change: Add tileset dependent map preview colours (r8064)
   * Fix: Crash if map preview during map download (r8079, ticket:756)
   * Fix: Stop ability to bypass unit limits by hiding droids in
transports (ticket:921, r8105)
   * Fix: Cyborg transport being invincible while in the air (ticket:892, r8104)
 * Campaign:
   * Fix: Assert failure on effect cleanup when entering third
campaign (ticket:836, r8045)
   * Fix: Infinite loop when transporting a sensor droid to offworld
campaign map (ticket:852, ticket:853, r8062)
   * Fix: Do not lower volume to zero when multiple videos queued up
(ticket:670, r8106)
 * Scripting:
   * Change: Added dummy version of function droidCanReach() that
always returns true for backward compatibility (r8077)
   * Fix: Do not crash in non-debug mode when calling allianceExists()
with bad player ID (r8075)

The single player crashes and the multiplayer cheats are enough by
themselves to warrant a release.

(Though I still haven't actually tested the map preview fix...)

  - Per