On Tuesday, 13 October 2009 at 21:59, Per Inge Mathisen wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 9:32 PM, Christian Ohm <chr....@gmx.net> wrote:
> > Starting the game gives the menu, but that behaves strangely. Clicking on
> > options gives the sound menu, just moving the mouse without clicking
> > anything
> > then tries to load something automatically. Clicking singleplayer also loads
> > instantly.

This looks like button raise events don't register, so whatever the mouse
touches next gets activated instantly.

> I have not changed any of the OpenGL rendering code, so I suspect
> there is something in the OpenGL state machine that is causing trouble
> now that I am initializing the game differently, or maybe Qt also uses
> OpenGL and states do not get properly reset. Maybe someone with access
> to an OpenGL debugger could try to run the code?

Hm, I tried http://www.opengl.org/sdk/tools/BuGLe/, but the only somewhat
useful info I could get out of it was "illegal vertex array caught in
glDrawRangeElements (VBO overrun); call will be ignored", which happened on
both the QT and SDL versions.