On 1/7/10, Per Inge Mathisen <per.xxx...@xxxxxx.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 4:01 AM,  <dak...@xxxxxx.xxxxxx.net> wrote:
>  > PNG optimization, also known as 'Crush them all!'.
>
>  Again?
>
>  Did you measure any significant savings from doing this? It is kinda
>  annoying to have to download every image anew for every working copy,
>  you know.

This is highly annoying, in the future, if anyone has any big changes
that involved lots of files, please, please post to the list first,
and ask if it is OK.

The reason it is annoying, is with the current VCS, when we need to
revert back and forth we end up having to download noise again for a
savings that really didn't save that much.

BTW, uploading the tarball is another annoying thing.  Is there a good
reason for it?