For those of you not keeping score, so far, from the input I have been
getting about which (D)VCS, we should use, this is the breakdown so
far.

svn: As I already posted, we could migrate to the new beta servers,
but we would have those restrictions that was already mentioned.

git: still unfriendly to windows people (and I guess mac people as well)

hg: friendlier to windows people (than git),  the command line version
seems to be OK, haven't tried TortoiseHG.  (mac people don't have a
good GUI frontend for this).

bzr: test results look good so far on windows using either command
line or 'Bazaar Explorer', but reports of crashes on the windows
client, TortoiseBZR.
For macs: I found this,
http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/explorer/en/visual-tour-macosx.html so
there is a GUI client for them.

I also see that Gerard has made (what I assume to be) a test server on
launchpad here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~warzone2100/warzone2100/trunk
You can get this by doing bzr branch lp:warzone2100

Looks like everyone would need lp accounts if they want write access.
I *think* this is a test server, since I highly doubt we are going to
a new host?  SF does support all RCS that is mentioned above.
I also noticed that it is auto-updating from our SF site, but I don't
think it works the other way (as in lp do commits to SF).  Which means
that this mirror is fairly up to date, looks like it updates every 5
hours or so.
Can everyone pull down that branch, and see how you like bzr?