Lately, I've been updating the Blender PIE import/export plugins so
they can handle PIE 3 and not choke on polys other than tris and quads.

Next on the list: a function to load all the pies that make up a droid
like Viper Light Cannon Wheels.  Thanks to find and grep, the programmers
friends, I have the various files and fields worked out to load all the pies.

I still need to work out the relationship between the Connector points
and the pies that attach to them.  Unsure whether this is specified in the
stats files or hard-coded.  Any hints?

--
Stephen Swaney
sswa...@centurytel.net