On 3/8/10, Gilles J. Seguin <se...@videotron.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-03-08 at 01:00 -0500, buginator wrote:
>  > And for the next 2.3 release, I am thinking we should add more logging
>  > calls to the template code (hey, it worked for the net code), and even
>  > a specific console command to dump the current templates to disk when
>  > people notice the borg leg issue (via a "legs" command).
>  > We just don't have enough people to test what is going on, and I guess
>  > it happens more often if you play 6+ people games.
>

> Quality Analysis require testers, if not at least a good testing
>  automation.

Um, yes... we know this, but thanks for pointing it out again.

>  i have difficulty on tracking what thing i should try to debug
>  using present tools, sorry. Trac does not do it for me, pointer would
>  be welcome.

Sorry?  I don't understand what you want?
You look at trac for the current list of bugs, then find a ticket you
want to fix, then submit patch for said ticket, and that is pretty
much it.

>  i am looking at if i can make contribution for the testing automation.
>  i think recording session and be able to replay for developer
>  would be great.
>
>  some recorded session would then be used to check patches before
>  been allow to commit.

If you want to write some automated tests, then, we accept patches.