On Friday, 14 May 2010 at 19:24, Kreuvf wrote:
> Is there the possibility to follow commits in a similarly comfortable fashion
> as
> is currently done with SVN with the new repositories (be it Hg, git, Bzr or
> whatever)?

I guess once we actually use another repo for actual development we'll set up a
commit list for it. But for now, it seems there's not much interest in trying
out the various systems. I have to admit, I also don't do much with any of
them, committing random crap gets boring fast...

> If so, please give me some hints at how to set this up.

You can use the RSS feeds SF offers,
http://warzone2100.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/warzone2100/qt_test/rss-log and
http://warzone2100.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=warzone2100/test;a=rss.