On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Giel van Schijndel <m...@mortis.eu> wrote:
> I would like to propse to add a linear algebra library as a dependency
> to Warzone.  One library I have in mind (and have had good experience
> with in the past) is Eigen [1].

Eigen is really nice. However, it requires turning every piece of code
it touches, and the matrix code touches quite a bit of code, into C++.

I also could not find any info on whether it would solve our
determinism issues wrt various compilers doing floating point rounding
slightly different. Not that it has to solve this, we can keep
avoiding this problem by avoiding floating point in game logic code.

 - Per