Hey,

I tried to play Warzone 3.0 beta on a friend's fresh Win7
installation, and noticed that the game quit right away. Since I knew
there would be an error log file, I figured out that the system lacked
proper OpenGL drivers. However, less experienced users would not
figure this out as easily, and most likely would uninstall the game.
Could someone with Windows write a small warning dialog on the OpenGL
error condition, properly #ifdef'ed, that tells Windows users about
this issue, and what to do?

I think this is a rather critical issue, which should be fixed before 3.0 final.

  - Per